ROSE PETALS AND ITS USES
Rose petals has a variety of vitamins, antioxidants, and minerals and its oil are fantastic for tackling dry skin. It also offers astringent properties, making it an excellent combatant of acne, redness, and inflammation. Rose petals, which are anti-bacterial in nature and have astringent properties, are considered excellent for hydrating the skin and making it soft.
If you want to channel your inner goddess and indulge in a rose petal milk bath, you only need a few things: Epsom salt, a few drops of rose essential oil, dried rose petals, and powdered coconut milk.
Here are ways that you can Benefit from Roses
To Detox the Body:
Add rose petals to a warm bath. It is known to help one feel calm. Apart from being a detox for the body, it also helps get better sleep.
Make a Refreshing Face Mask
- – Rose petals
– Cold milk
- Grind washed rose petals and cold milk together to make a thick creamy paste.
- Apply the mask on your face and neck. You can also apply it on other body parts.
- Let it settle. You can keep the mask for at-least 20-30 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- The thick cream and fragrant rose petals come together to give your face a deeply cleansed, moisturized and glowing skin within minutes.
Make a Soothing Mist
Create a rose water mist by adding it to a spray bottle. This can relieve stress. You can mist the rose water on your wrists, face, or even onto your pillow.
Try Our Organic Rose Petals
Organic Edible Rose Petals
Shop our Organic Dried Edible Rose Petals. You can use for any of your beauty needs or steep into your tea.
For a Relaxing Bath Try our Organic Rose Ritual Bath
Organic Rose Ritual Bath
Dive into the rose gardens in the comfort of your own home. Simply add this to your bath to give you a luxurious feel to your spa night.
This bottle can squeeze in about 2 baths evenly.